Welcome to the Easterseals Northern California Internship Resources page!
Here you will find several resources available to you to support your internship with ESNorCal. Please review the materials below and should you encounter any difficulties or have questions, please reach out to Christine Gomez at [email protected]. Welcome aboard!
- Risk Reporting & Escalation Policy
- Employee Handbook
- Information Security Policy
- Privacy Security Administration Policy
- Client Privacy Rights Policy
- HIPAA 101
- Confidentiality Statement and Attestation
Please be sure of the following:
- Confidentiality of families during and after completion of internship with Easterseals
- No recording of sessions via Zoom or through personal phones
- Sessions must be conducted in a private space where no other people are present
- You must be on camera the entire session
- You must be muted during sessions unless utilizing the “chat” feature of Zoom and the treating therapist asks for questions or feedback
- The “waiting room” feature will be utilized with families to make sure families are ready for the intern to join